Finsa Markets Welcome Bonus
Finsa Markets offer a unique bonus. We pay you back 25% of the spread you have spent in the first 2 months with us.
Whatever you pay in “spread” – the difference between the Buy and the Sell price – we will rebate you, multiplied by the stake size you traded.
It means that our spreads are 25% for the first two months of your trading. When the two months are over, we will calculate your Welcome Bonus and deposit it on your account.
Our Welcome bonus is easy to understand and there is no pressure to over trade. Please note there is a cap of £5000 for the Welcome Bonus. Please see below our explanation of spread for more information.
John is an active client. He trades the UK 100 index with a competing broker where he pays 1 point spread. He trades on average 20 times a day, his stake size is £20.
If John switched to Finsa Markets, he’d pay 0.8 per point for the UK 100 index.
John normally pays £8,000 in spread with his broker (20 days * 20 trades * £20 stake * 1.0 spread)
With Finsa Markets John pays £6,400 in spread (20 days * 20 trades * £20 stake * 0.8 spread)
John saves himself £1,600 in spread
Johns Welcome Bonus: 25% of £6,400 = £1,600
John’s monthly Loyalty Bonus (based on the numbers above) = £478
This equates to paying 0.74 point spread on UK 100 in John’s example.
Sue is an active client in currencies and stock indices. She trades 75 closing trades in Euro Dollar with a stake size of £10. She also trades 90 closing trades in the Germany Index. Each trade is £15.
The spread in Euro Dollar is 0.7. The spread in the Germany Index is 1.
Euro Dollar: 75 * 10 * 0.70 = £525
Germany Index: 90 * 15 * 1 = £1,350
Total Spread = £1875
Sue will receive £103.13 in her account as part of Finsa Markets’ Loyalty Scheme as a rebate
Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
Open a Finsa Markets account and you can start trading our tight, fixed spreads. The offer is not available for Finsa MT4 accounts.
We will pay you back 25% of the first two months spreads back into your account. The bonus amount is capped at £5,000. There are no complicated release criteria. You can fund more than once during the two months. You don’t have to achieve a certain amount of spread during these two months. After two months your welcome bonus will automatically be applied to your trading account.
The bonus is yours to use as you wish. You can trade with it or withdraw it, it’s your call. From then onwards you are automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Scheme.
This offer applies to all index products, all FX products, all commodity products, and all equity products offered on the Finsa Markets platform. Please note that the underlying equity market spreads are excluded from the spread calculation.
- The opening of an Finsa Market account is subject to status.
- The Welcome Bonus is only available on Finsa Trader. Finsa MT4 accounts are not eligible.
- Finsa MARKETS is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
- This offer is available to new customers who have not held an Finsa Trader account with Finsa Markets previously, and is limited to one account per client and one account per household.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless explicitly stated in the terms and conditions of that particular offer.
- A cap of £5,000 applies to both the welcome and loyalty bonus. Finsa Markets reserves the right to exclude spread generated outside normal market size parameters and normal market conditions.
- The bonus amount is calculated as follows: 25% of the first two months spread. By way of an example, if a qualifying client placed trades with a spread totalling £10,000 in the first two months the welcome bonus would be £2,500.
- Spread is defined as the difference between the bid and offer price multiplied by the stake divided by two. Spread is generated on both the opening and closing legs of a trade. For example, Finsa Markets spread on UK 100 is 0.8, opening a £25 a point spread bet generates £10 spread on the opening trade and £10 spread on the closing trade. On all equity trades the underlying market spread is excluded and only the add-on spread is included in the total spread calculation.
- For positions open at the end of the second month only the opening leg will be included.
- The two months start on the day the client submits the Finsa Markets new account application, which will be considered a full day. The second month is concluded at midnight two calendar months after the day the Finsa Markets new account application is made. There will be no adjustment if the months are less than 31 days long. For example, a client signs up on the on the 10th July 2017, for the purposes of the bonus calculation the two months will run from 10th July 2017 to midnight on the 9th September 2017.
- Once applied to the client’s account there are no release criteria and the bonus money can be withdrawn at any time upon the instruction of the client.
- Withdrawal of the bonus amount is not automatic and Finsa Markets must be instructed by the client.
- The bonus can only be withdrawn if it does not create a margin call and/or a deficit cash balance.
- This offer runs until 31st December 2017 and in order to qualify for the bonus clients must have opened an Finsa Markets TRADER account, traded, completed their first two months and requested the bonus before the closing date.
- Although rare, Finsa Markets reserves the right to adjust the bonus amount should it deem the trading not to have occurred during normal market conditions and/or for normal market trade sizes.
- This offer is subject to fair use policy and abuse of this offer may result in the bonus being withheld.
- Finsa Markets will not be liable for any losses that clients may incur as a result of trading with the bonus amount or removal of the bonus in line with these terms (i.e. if removal creates a margin call or closure of positions).
- Finsa Markets reserves the right to retrospectively or otherwise amend, withdraw or restrict this promotion at any time without notice.